Miscellaneous Univox Guitars/Need More Info
- U-3023S - flat-top acoustic, similar to Martin D-28. Solid top.
- Rickenbacker 12-string copy, probably not a Univox, may have been mislabeled by a music store.
- Gibson Melody Maker Copy - (1,
differs from the Limited Edition in that the cutaways are symetrical, single coil Fender-style pickup, controls mounted on pickguard, not body. Similar to Gibson MM's from 62-64. Another variation existed with two pickups
(1), 4 knobs and 3 way switch.
- UB-1 stryle bass (1,
3), similar to the UB-1,
in a darker strained color and a white pearl pickguard above and below the area the stirngs cover.
- Double neck 6/12 string (similar to Jimmy Page style double neck).
- Bizarre 12 string, very unusual body style. A 6 String version also existed.
- Aria Diamond marketed by Domino,Conrad and Univox.
- Six String Acoustic model 3023, might be from the Auditorium series but I'm not sure.
- Univox U3000 guitar.
- Gibson 335 Bass Copy - (1,
early red model with plastic logo, two pickups, two knobs, 3 way switch, interesting curved hollowbody design. Also marketed as
Ventura/Conrad/Greco/Orlando and Ibanez.
- Unknown Barney Kessel Copy (1) -
different headstock thatn guitar pictured below.
- Gibson Barney Kessel Hollowbody Copy -
double pointed cut away in red with 2 metal covered pickups, 4 knobs, pickup selector, raised black pickguard.
- "Mini-Ripper" - 2/3 size Strat copy, 1 single coil, 1 humbucker. Headstock similar to Gibson Explorer
- 80s Strat Copy (1,
Black, very Ibanez looking, 1 humbucker, one single coil, 2 knobs 1 3 way switch. 80s looking logo.
- Royal - (1) nylon string acoustic guitar.
- 335/Gretsch Copy - (1,
5) - copy of either a Gibson 335 semi-hollowbody or a
Gretsch Country Gentleman/Viking,
sunburst, with 2 single coil pickups, floating bridge and tremolo arm, 2 knobs, F-holes, raised pickguard,
3 position switch and weirdly angled headstock.
- Unknown Acoustic (1,
2) 6 string steel string with script logo and
red speckled pickguard.
- 1835 Thinline Bass (1,
2 semi-hollowbody bass, available in red with 2 single coil pickups,
1 volume and 1 tone, 3 way switch, finger rest below the strings, raised pickguard and plstic logo on headstock.
- U3020 - Spanish style steel string acoustic, similar to the Auditorium (model U3012). Had square
inlays in fingerboard that varied in size down the neck.
- A 1969 Radio Shack catalog listed Univox guitars. It shows 2 hollow-body electrics for $49.95
and $89.95 as well as a Beatle bass copy for $89.95. There are also
several amps, but they say Realistic. They may be Univox anyway.